Zucchini-Cinnamon Raisin Muffins (Flourless, Gluten-free, Vegan) by @eina_1801
Flourless, gluten-free, nutritious, vegan-friendly, kid-friendly, freezable, and super delicious - these muffins are a great way to add more greens to your breakfast! + you get to sprinkle some of your favourite toppings like chocolates too ;)
Side note : Did you know Zucchinis (looks similar to a cucumber) are high in Vitamin A to support your vision and immune system?
The amazing Eina shares how quick and easy she made her Zucchini-Cinnamon Raisin Roll Muffins using our Cinnamon Raisin Gourmet Oatmeal in minutes!
Follow along with Eina...
(Recipe makes 4 muffins)
- 1 packet Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/4C water
- 2 Tbs rolled oats (replace with 1/2-1 packet of Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal if you don't prefer large chunks of oats pieces)
- Baking powder (pinch)
- 1C zucchini (shredded)
- Dark chocolate pieces (sprinkle for toppings)
- Pre-heat oven to 180'C and grease muffin pan with coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, sugar and baking powder.
- Add water and mix well.
- Fold in zucchini and rolled oats - mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and top with some dark chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then enjoy 😋
Watch how easy to make :-
Try it out for yourself and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter #bakesmarter.