The Perfect Banana Oatmeal Flourless Pancakes
Nothing better than staying in the comfort of home with your own homemade warm-fresh-and delicious Banana Oatmeal Flourless Pancakes that makes you feel satisfied and good after.
Thanks to our 100% real whole food flourless pancakes mixes, you can now easily whip one out without messing your kitchen.
We found the perfect way to add banana to our pancake mix and we want to share it with you.
Its perfect because you get every bite of natural banana sweetness with our pancakes in every bite, that way you don't even need to add anymore honey or maple #eatsmarterwithus 😉
Makes 2 medium pancakes
- 1/2C of GO BASIX Almond Original Flourless Pancakes 350g
- 1/4C (100-120ml) water
- 1/2 -1 small banana (sliced / coined)
- 1 small egg (*optional)
- 1/2 tsp butter (*optional)
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil (or any oil of your choice)
- Add water and egg to flourless pancake mix.
- Mix well all the ingredients until you get a thick-creamy consistency (Tip : if it is too thin, add a little more pancake mix. If it is too thick, add a little more water)
- Pour batter onto heated oiled pan (butter and oil)
- Add bananas onto pancake and heat for 30-60 seconds or until bottom pancake easy to lift / golden brown
- Flip to heat on the other side for 30-60 seconds
- Serve with almond butter and some blueberries to enjoy.
Here's more smarter tips to make your pancakes perfect in every bite:-
Watch how easy to make this #betterforyou Banana Oatmeal Flourless Pancakes
Try it for yourself and don't forget to tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood
Shop this ingredient here :-