Peanut Butter-Chocolate Goji Baked Oatmeal (Dairy-Free, Flourless, Vegan Friendly) by @hui_eatingdiary
Recipe & post by @hui_eatingdiary
Have you heard about peanut butter cup? Or snacks filled with peanut butter covered in chocolate? Then you're missing out!
Try this awesome baked oatmeal recipe - healthier and packed with lots of nutrients from all whole foods! It's filling, satisfies my morning or mid-afternoon cravings and most importantly super easy to make.
- 1 packet of GO BASIX Chocolate Goji gourmet oatmeal pack
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 150 ml of warm water
- 1/2 Tbsp of dark cocoa powder (or chocolate powder)
- 1 apple (set aside 5-6 slices for toppings below, use the remaining apple & cut to cube size)
- 5-6 slices of apple
- 1/2 banana (sliced)
- few pieces of dark chocolate (chopped it into smaller pieces)
- 1/2 Tbsp of peanut butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- Sprinkle Mixed berries (optional)
- Sprinkle some nuts (optional)
- Sprinkle some granola (optional)
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut/ coconut flakes (optional)
- Combine : 1/2 mashed banana + 150 mL warm water + 1 packet of chocolate goji gourmet oatmeal pack. Mix well and set it aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop up an apple into cube size (reserve 5-6 slices of apples for topping).
- Add in 1/2 Tbsp of the dark cocoa powder into (1) and then add in the cubed apples.
- Next, add chopped dark chocolate in a few areas (see video below). Remember to mix well the dark chocolate into the mixture.
- Then, add in the peanut butter. (tips : method same as (4)).
- Time for toppings!! Place all the toppings based on your creativity or your likings!
- Baked in an air fryer for 140'C for 15-20 minutes or in an oven 160-170'C for about 20-25 minutes. Done!!
- Warm water can be replaced with warm milk as well.
- The toppings are optional but it is prefer to add some extra crunch and a fruit punch!
- The oven and air fryer temperature is differ for every brand, so do adjust well.