Melted Chocolate Espresso Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-free)
Calling all chocolate and coffee lovers, meet your new jam! When melted chocolate sandwiched between espresso cookies, its a winning combo!
You bet our cookies are healthier and better-for-you - made using our Almond Latte Flourless Pancake Mix (yes real almonds!), swapped in coconut oil for butter, and added coconut sugar instead of refined sugar.
Thanks to our Almond Latte Flourless Pancake Mix, it's an instant to make!
Servings : Makes 8 mini-size sandwich cookies / 16 mini-size single cookies
Air-tight container : 3-4 days
Fridge -Friendly : 2 weeks
Freezer-Friendly : 1 month
- 1 packet (105g) GO BASIX Almond Latte Flourless Pancake Mix
- 3 tsp (18g) coconut sugar
- 5 Tbs (28g) coconut oil
- 1 Tbs (15g) water
- 1 tsp melted chocolate (or runny chocolate peanut butter)
- Mix all dry cookies ingredients well. Then add in wet ingredients in and stir well to combine and form a dough
- Make about 16 mini round-shape cookie dough. Use small spoon to press down and make round shape (pro-tip : dab with some oil to make dough stick and help shaping process)
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180'C for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Spread chocolate and sandwich between 2 cookies to enjoy!
More Cookie Recipes : If you want to see more cookies recipe, check out more here
Watch how to make below. Try it out for yourself and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter ♥️