Hawaiian Pineapple-Pancake Stack (Flourless, Gluten-Free, Eggless, Immunity Booster)
Bet you have not thought of slipping in some immunity booster vitamin C in your pancakes?
Pineapples are naturally high in fiber and vitamin C and perfect fruit to enjoy with our flourless pancakes. They help you stay full for longer and keep you hydrated from their high fruit water content.
Almost like a dessert version of a "Haiwaiian Pizza" , this recipe inspired by our friend @emysulaily is super quick and easy to make. Follow along!
Recipe Makes 1
- 1 packet GO BASIX Chocolate Hazelnut Flourless Pancake Mix 105g
- 1/2C (120-150ml) milk of your choice
- 3 thick-pre sliced fresh pineapples
- Add milk to pancake mix and stir well until thick and creamy batter (add milk portion by portion while stirring for better control of the batter you like)
- Heat on oiled pan on small-medium heat about 1-3 minutes. Once you see "bubbles" forming on pancakes, heat the other side for about 1 minute.
- Stack with pineapples and serve with some blueberries and honey or nut butter. Enjoy!
Nutrition Tips : Use plant-based milk such as Almond Milk if you are lactose intolerant or for a vegan version.
Watch this recipe here. We would love to see your amazing stack, try it out and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter
Order this ingredient :