How-To : Healthy Cafe-Styled Pancake Stacks by @Break&Binge (Flourless, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-free, Vegan)
Now you can enjoy pancakes at home any time or any day of the week because these pancakes are not only made with 100% natural purposeful real whole food ingredients (such as organic oats, organic flaxseeds, fresh ground almonds), but they are also super quick and easy to make in just minutes.
@Break&Binge, a Vegetarian/Vegan Lifestyle & Food Blogger based in Singapore shares how easy to make these gorgeous cafe-styled healthy pancakes in just minutes at home.
Only 2 ingredients to make these nutritious and delicious pancakes base : GO BASIX Flourless Pancake Mix and milk/water. Let's get started!
- 1 pack of GO BASIX Almond Original Flourless Pancake Mix 105g
- 1 pack of GO BASIX Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix 105g
- 200ml almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 100ml fresh whipped-coconut cream (vegan option) /fresh whipped-cream / yoghurt
- Bananas (handful sliced)
- Strawberries (handful sliced)
- 1 Tbs Maple syrup (drizzle)
Easy steps :-
- Add 100ml milk to 1 pancake mix pack (Almond Latte) and mix well
- Pour the batter in a low heat oiled pan/skillet
- Flip the pancakes after 30-40 seconds on low flame & cook the other side for another 30-40 seconds. Repeat to make another 2-3 pancakes.
- Now to make the other flavour (Almond Original), repeat steps 1-3 using the Almond Original pancake pack.
- To create variety of pancake flavour combination stack the Almond Latte & Almond Original pancakes alternately.
- To make the cream toppings : Beat fresh cream/coconut cream for 10 minutes and serve on top of pancakes.
- Then drizzle maple syrup and add fruits. Enjoy!
- As the batter is flourless and contains real whole foods like oat flour and organic flaxseed flour, the batter thickens quickly, so feel free to add more milk / water little by little until you get back the creamy batter