Chocolate Goji Brownies with Passionfruit Vegan "Cream Cheese" (Flourless, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free) by @eina_1801
If you have followed us for awhile now, you know we love delicious recipes that are guilt-free (so you can indulge) and nutritious for you, yet must be super quick and easy to make. That's how we like it to help you #eatsmarter #eatbetter #eat healthier ;)
If you have tried our 2 Minutes Flourless Chocolate Goji Mug-Brownies, you are going to love this more. Eina has levelled up our Chocolate Goji brownies with its taste, texture and even top it with healthier icing cream, YUMSSS!
The citrus passion fruit icing cream goes perfectly well with the rich chocolate brownies. Match made in heaven if you ask.
Now, let's follow along with Eina to see how easy to make this....
All you need..
Going to put these goodness into the blender and blend it dry
Blend until you get a powdery texture
Combine egg + chocolate + coconut oil and mix well and then pour over blended Chocolate Goji gourmet oatmeal
(Makes 6 medium-large squares, for 2-3 persons)
- 2 packets GO BASIX Chocolate Goji
- 2 squares of good quality chocolate (she's using Lindt chocolate)
- 1/2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 egg (*for Vegan option, check out below Pro-tip to replace the egg)
- 2 Tbs water
"Cream Cheese" Icing Base
- 1 Tbs cashew butter
- 1 Tbs natural greek yoghurt
- 1 passion fruit
Simple Steps :-
- Blend oatmeal to get them in grounded flour texture* and set aside
- Combine coconut oil and dark chocolate by microwaving for 2 minutes until chocolate melted.
- Break egg in a bowl and pour over melted chocolate and stir well.
- Add blended oatmeal, water and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 10minutes in a pre-heated oven at 170'C.
- Mix well all the icing ingredients and spread it on the brownies. Cut and serve!
Eina's tip :
- In case you would like to enjoy them again the next day, store in a clean air-tight container and keep refrigerated.
- "So good I finished 3 slices in 1 serving :). Go and try yours, guys!" @eina_1801
Our Pro-Tip :
*If you do not have a blender : you can also replace the Chocolate Goji gourmet oatmeal pack with use our Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix (use 110g in total)
*For Vegan option :
- replace the egg with flaxseed - Mix 1 Tbs grounded flaxseed with 5-6 Tbs of water and stir well. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes until they form a gel like and then you are ready to use!
Our Nutrition Tip :-
- When select chocolate, go for a minimum 70% cocoa content so you get the most antioxidant, rather than sugar.
- When selecting yoghurt, always try to go with the natural plain flavour as the yoghurt with flavours are loaded with artificial flavouring, artificial colouring and unwanted bad sugars.