Flourless Coconut Latte Brownies (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Brownies or cakes are often filled with all sorts of ingredients we're not into and it's often hard to find a flourless and healthy ingredients option, even harder to find a coconut latte combo, so we thought, let's just make our own!
These are excellent snack or lunch box fillers, awesome for picnic and a great addition to every road trip. We like to make a batch and enjoy as snack or dessert for the week.
They are good in the fridge for up to a week too - just reheat with microwave or toast it in oven or a heated pan!
- 1 packet GO BASIX Coconut Latte
- 1-2 teaspoon of good quality ground coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 tablespoon (measuring spoon) / 7-8 regular dinner spoon of milk
- *Optional : 2-3 teaspoon of cranberries
Mix all dry ingredients and stir well
Add milk to dry ingredients and mix well
- Microwave on high for 2 Minutes (OR Oven: 180 degrees'C for 20-25 minutes ; Steam : 15-20 minutes)
Nutrition Tips : Use a plant milk like almond mylk that is fortified with calcium (offers approximately 120 mg calcium per 100 mL serving). If you want to watch your calories more, skip milk and just use water.
Watch our YouTube video below to see how we made this.
Give it a TRY and comment below how it went for you! Share this blog with your friends if you like it as much as we love sharing with you <3
Don't forget to tag us @gobasix or #gobasixfood.