Flourless Chocolate Hazelnuts Pancakes with Stewed Berries & Gula Melaka (Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
We love these flourless, gluten and dairy-free pancakes so much, they’ve replaced the store bought or cafe pancakes as it's super easy and quick to make.
We use unsweetened raw cocoa which is loaded with antioxidants and roasted & grounded hazelnuts in our pre-mix pack to give you the best healthy "Nutella" version.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 2 pancakes):-
- 1/4C (35g) Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix
- 1/8C (55g) water or milk
- 1/2-1C frozen berries
- 2 Tbs of gula melaka (or use maple syrup)
- Heat all the ingredients for Stewed Berries for 1-2 minutes until caramalised. Set aside and meanwhile...
- Add water/milk to pancake
- Stir well until thick-creamy consistency (add more liquid if needed)
- Heat on heated pan for 1-2 mins and flip to heat the other side for another 30-60seconds. Serve with Stewed berries and enjoy!
Nutrition Tips : Use a plant milk like almond mylk that is fortified with calcium (offers approximately 120 mg calcium per 100 mL serving). If you want to watch your calories more, skip milk and just use water.
Watch our YouTube video below to see how we made this.
Give it a TRY and comment below how it went for you! Share this blog with your friends if you like it as much as we love sharing with you <3
Don't forget to tag us @gobasix or #gobasixfood.
Shop this ingredient : Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix 350g