Cinnamon Raisin Roll Banana Muffin by @eina_1801 (Flourless, Gluten-Free)
While many store bought muffins are not only loaded with unnecessary calories (up to 400 kcal/muffin) and refined sugars, they contain almost minimal-to-no nutritional value as they are typically made with mostly flour, sugars, artificial flavourings and additives (so they become shelf-stable).
The good news is that you can make your own healthier and nutritious muffin very easily and Eina is here to share with us how she made hers using our gourmet oatmeal packs.
This muffin recipe is so awesome because :-
- Made using 100% natural whole foods
- Variety of nutrients from variety of the healthiest whole food sources (our gourmet oatmeal contains up to 6 variety of whole foods rich with fiber, protein, antioxidants, vitamins and mineral such as organic oats, organic flaxseeds, almonds, cinnamon)
- Refined-sugar free (some sweetness coming from our dates in our gourmet oatmeal pack and another trick Eina uses to add sweetness to this muffin is natural sweetness from banana)
- Low calorie (each Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal pack contains no more than 170 kcal)
- Quick and easy in just 10-15minutes (including baking time of 10 minutes)
- Fresh every time from the oven every time ;)
Let's get to it!
Simple ingredients you will need...
Baking time in the oven, guaranteed fresh, warm & satisfying..
Relax and enjoy it with some tea or coffee with your guests or loved ones..
Texture is perfectly impeccable - moist & delicious...
- 1 pack of GO BASIX Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbs natural greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Blend gourmet oatmeal until becomes fine (flour-like texture)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and add your favourite toppings (Eina sprinkled hers with dried cranberries, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- Bake for 10 minutes in air fryer (or oven) at 180'C and you're ready to enjoy!
- If you do not have a blender : you can also replace the gourmet oatmeal pack with our Flourless Pancake Mixes.
- Try out variety of muffin flavours from Chocolate muffins (you can use our Chocolate Goji or Chocolate Hazelnuts pancake mix) and Lite Coffee muffins (using our Coconut Latte or Almond Latte pancake mix)
Nutrition Tips :-
Greek yogurt are made from the same ingredients as regular yoghurt but differ in nutrients. While regular yogurt tends to have fewer calories and more calcium, Greek yogurt has more protein and less sugar — and a much thicker consistency.
Both types pack probiotics and support digestion, weight loss, and heart health, so you can choose whichever type you prefer — though it’s best to avoid products with lots of added sugar.
We'd love to see your awesome creation, make sure to tag us @gobasix !
Shop this ingredients :-