Chocolate Cookie Ice-Cream Sandwich (Flourless, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Low Calorie)
Love Cookies & Ice-Cream? Treat your inner child with our guilt-free Chocolate Cookie Ice-Cream Sandwich recipe using our Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix, made with nutritious, purposeful, real whole foods such as pure raw cocoa, hazelnuts, oats and organic flaxseed.
Indulgent and decadently delicious with NO-Flour, NO-Gluten, NO-Refined Sugar, NO-Butter, and most importantly this recipe is super quick and easy to make thanks to our Flourless Pancake Mixes.
Grab your GO BASIX Flourless Pancake Mixes and let's get started!
Servings : Recipe makes 4 IceCream Cookie-Sandwiches
Cookies Ice-Cream Sandwiches are Freezer-Friendly : 1 month
- 1 packet GO BASIX Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix (105g)
- 6 tsp (18g) coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 - 3 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 Tbs (15g) water
- 1 scoop of Australian vegan coconut ice-cream per cookie (or ice-cream of your choice)
Optional : Chocolate Dip with Crushed Peanuts
- 40g chocolate chips
- 8g coconut oil
- peanut crunch (grounded)
- Prepare the chocolate melt : Microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil for 20-30 seconds and stir well until smooth
- Prepare Cookies
- Mix dry cookies ingredients well
- Add in wet cookies ingredients and stir well to combine and form a dough
- Use your hand to make a round dough.
- Make 8 round shaped dough. Feel free to dab some more coconut oil while forming each round dough
Watch how to make below. Try it out for yourself and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter ♥️
More Cookie Recipes : If you want to see more cookies recipe, we did a Chocolate Chip Cookies and Almond Latte cookies here