Chocolate Cinnamon Raisin Roll (Flourless, Gluten-free, No-Added Sugar, Vegan)
This easy homemade goey Chocolate Cinnamon Raisin Roll is not only so delicious, they are also completely guilt-free and healthy (no-flour, no-gluten, no-added sugar, vegan).
Made using our Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal , they are packed with variety of nutrients from real whole foods such as organic oats, organic flaxseed (grounded), almonds (dry-roasted and grounded) and cinnamon. No-added sugar needed as each pack is sweetened with only 2 natural dates.
This recipe is probably our only few recipes where precision of measurement is key to get the right texture, but still very quick and simple to make. Not to worry, we will guide you step-by-step here, let's get started!
(Recipe makes 1)
Cinnamon Roll base
- 1 packet Cinnamon Raisin Roll 55g
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 (38g) Tbs greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbs (12g) almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp (3ml) apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbs chocolate chips
- Blend dry ingredients
- Mix well wet ingredients in a separate bowl to ensure even mixture and combine with dry ingredients and gently form a small dough (pro tip : do not over mix)
- Powder base with some flour to prevent dough from sticking and press dough to form a rectangular shape (pro-tip : if dough is too sticky or wet, sprinkle some flour).
- Spread coconut oil onto the dough evenly to give a nice crisp later
- Divide dough into half and place chocolate chips evenly on dough
- Roll the dough and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180'C for 15 minutes / in a microwave for 2 minutes . Enjoy!
- You're going to have a rather sticky dough to work on as it is flourless and coming from the very nutritious blended oats and flaxseed, but its so easy as you can sprinkle some flour when forming a shape
- While rolling the dough, feel free to use your fingers to smoothen and even out the dough. Rub some coconut oil if needed to get a nice roll.
Watch how to make below. Try it out for yourself and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter #bakesmarter ♥️