🍩Easy Blueberry Cake "Donut" (No-Flour, No-Gluten, No-Added Sugar, No-Oil) by @jennn.eats
Enjoy this doughnut with zero-guilt! Made with 100% purposeful ingredients and contains over 10 variety of nutritious real whole food ingredients such as organic oats, organic flaxseed, ground almonds, and sweetened with only 2 dates from our Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal pack.
We love that this recipe by @jenn.eats's are made so simple, easy and quick to make with our gourmet oatmeal pack, you can enjoy them for breakfast and anytime of the day.
- 1 packet GOBASIX Cinnamon Raisin Roll gourmet oatmeal
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 75ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- pumpkin seed cinnamon nut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- fresh / frozen blueberry
- sprinkle of some pumpkin seeds or chopped nuts of your choice
- 2 chopped strawberries (optional)
- Mix doughnut ingredients well in a bowl and refrigerate for 4 or more hours for mixture to thicken up (better overnight)
- To prepare blueberry jam, microwave blueberry for 30 seconds on medium high and press with fork to get a jam texture
- Pour the doughnut mixture onto a plate and shape into a doughnut ( @jennn.eats's protip : if your doughnut mixture turns out wet, easily microwave for 1 1/2 minutes until you get a cake "pudding" texture)
- Drizzle toppings ingredient on doughnut and enjoy!