Chocolate-Raspberry Chia Jam Cookies (Flourless, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free, Vegan)
We help you turn this classic thumbprint raspberry-jam biscuit to a guilt-free version, healthy, delicious and super easy to make at home.
Made with only real whole foods and superfoods ingredients such as pure raw cocoa, hazelnuts (roasted and grounded), organic oats and organic ground flaxseed, our Chocolate Hazelnuts is a perfect combination with the homemade raspberry-chia jam (yes we will show you how easy you can make this too).
Perfect for yours or kids breakfast, lunchbox, afternoon snack or dessert. Let's get started!
Servings : Makes 8 medium-size cookies / 4 large-size cookies
Air-tight container : 3-4 days
Fridge -Friendly : 2 weeks
Freezer-Friendly : 1 month
- 1 packet (105g) GO BASIX Chocolate Hazelnuts Flourless Pancake Mix
- 6 tsp (18-20g) coconut sugar
- 2.5 Tbs (26-28g) coconut oil
- 1 Tbs (15g) water
- 1C (120g) frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbs (25g) coconut sugar
- 1 Tbs (10g) organic chia seeds
1. Prepare raspberry chia jam
- Bring to boil & mash raspberries and coconut sugar in a medium-low heat while stirring to prevent burning & for coconut sugar to be evenly distributed. (takes about 3-4 minutes)
- Once raspberries are mashed, add in chia seeds and stir to coat chia seed evenly. Turn heat to simmer for another 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat and leave to cool and for chia seeds to absorb all the liquid to form a jam-consistency
- Mix all dry cookies ingredients well
- Add in wet cookies ingredients and stir well to combine and form a dough
- Use your hand to make a round dough.
3. Make 6-8 round shaped dough. As we are controlling the oil in each cookie in the measurements, the cookie dough may not be sticky enough. Feel free to dab some more coconut oil while forming each round dough
4. Press down the middle of the round dough with your thumb / back of spoon to create a center-weld for each dough. Use your fingers to shape the sides.
5. Fill the cookie dough with 1-2 tsp of chia jam
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180'C for 15 minutes. Leave to cool and enjoy!
Pro-tip : Depending on the raspberries you got, some may be more sour than others, feel free to add more coconut sugar to taste your chia jam.
Watch how to make below. Try it out for yourself and tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter #bakesmarter ♥️
More Cookie Recipes : If you want to see more cookies recipe, we did a Chocolate Chip Cookies and Almond Latte cookies here