3 Easy Vegan Breakfast Ideas (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free) by @snappeafood
Whether you're on a vegan (dairy-free) diet or not, these 3 breakfast ideas are so delicious, nutritious, and satisfying that it is hard to pick a favourite. Plus, it only takes you minutes to make and you can even prep the night before to enjoy the next morning.
Let's dive right in!
1. Chocolate-Mocha PB Banana Overnight Oats
- 1 packet GO BASIX Coconut Latte Gourmet Oatmeal
- 1C (250-300ml) Snappea Richly Chocolate
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4C peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Transfer everything into a air-tight jar or container and store in refrigerator overnight. Enjoy the next day!
2. Warm Chocolate Goji Oatmeal Bowl
- 1/2C (150-180ml) Snappea Utterly Original
- 1 packet of GO BASIX Chocolate Goji Gourmet Oatmeal
- 1/2-1 banana (sliced)
- 2-3 fresh strawberries (sliced)
- Sprinkle coconut flakes
- Boil & simmer Snappea dairy-free milk for 5 minutes
- Add to 1 packet of GO BASIX Chocolate Goji gourmet oatmeal
- Cover for 3 minutes.
- Stir well and add fresh fruits toppings and enjoy!
3. Blueberry Almond Flourless Pancakes
- 1 pack of GO BASIX Flourless Pancake Mix in Almond Original 105g
- 1C (150-180ml) Snappea Simple Unsweetened
- 1/4C blueberries
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Add dairy-free milk to flourless pancake mix and stir until creamy texture
- Cook on oiled pan for 2 minutes
- Serve with blueberries, sprinkle of almond slices, coconut flakes & drizzle of maple syrup
Need more guide to make these? Watch this video.
Shop Ingredients :-