- 1 pack of GO BASIX Cinnamon Raisin Roll
- 1⁄2 banana (mashed)
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbs water
- 40g chocolate
- 8g coconut oil
- Add all dry ingredients & mix well
- Add water & mix well
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes
*Line ovenproof dish with oil to remove easily
*Go for dark chocolate as it contains less sugar and more cocoa (higher in antioxidants)
2. Flourless Walnut-Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
Recipe Makes 1
1 packet GO BASIX Cinnamon Raisin Roll
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp coconut oil
3 tablespoon (measuring spoon) / 6 TBS regular dinner spoon of water
2-3 tsp chocolate chips
- 2-3 tsp roasted walnuts
- sprinkle of pumpkin seeds (optional)
Add GO BASIX oatmeal and baking powder. Stir well.
Add coconut oil and water. Mix well.
Add in chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix well
Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Oven : 180'C for 20-25 minutes
- Steam : 15-20 minutes
Watch how it's done here. Try it out and don't forget to tag us @gobasix as we would love to connect with you and share your awesomeness with the world.