2 Ways (Sweet & Savoury) Gourmet Oatmeal Bowl by @cathy_food_diary
These 2 gourmet oatmeal recipes are perfect breakfasts when you need to feel satisfied and full for longer. They contain over 10 variety of real whole foods nutrients such as antioxidants, fiber, protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals to support your overall health and makes a great meal replacement.
They are super delicious yet quick and easy, so let's get started!
1. Chocolate Goji Oatmeal with Chocolate Crumbles
If you enjoy chocolate, you will love this one :) The chocolate used in GO BASIX chocolate goji gourmet oatmeal is a pure raw cocoa, which means it contains a higher nutrient content and antioxidants vs. the normal chocolate powder (which is typically processed and have added sugar and preservatives/flavouring agent).
Here you also get a crunch of chocolate in every bite, guaranteed kids favourite, yumss!
- 1 pack GO BASIX Chocolate Goji Gourmet Oatmeal
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 3 Tbs rolled oats
- 1/4 apple (sliced)
- 2 Tbs baked mixed nuts (cashews, sunflower, pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 Tbs cocoa nib no-bake crumble
- 55g butter
- 55g sugar
- 55g ground almond
- 55g french flour 45
- 30g cocoa nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1.5g salt
- Add 1/2C (150-180g) hot water to base ingredients. Cover 2-3 minutes and stir well. Set aside.
- To make cocoa nib crumble topping, mix all its ingredients well in a separate bowl.
- Top all the toppings ingredients on the gourmet oatmeal bowl base and enjoy!
2. Sweet-Savoury Combo Gourmet Oatmeal Bowl
Avocados are so good for you as they pack a punch of healthy fats our body needs to prevent cholesterol and blood pressure. Acting like natural "collagen" it is known to help prevent pre-mature ageing and keeps our young and supple.
The best part, it is perfect to enjoy with GO BASIX gourmet oatmeal to give you the extra creaminess texture and keeps you full for longer.
- 1 pack GO BASIX Coconut Latte Gourmet Oatmeal
- 3 Tbs rolled oats
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 2 Tbs goji berries (or other dried berries)
- 2 Tbs granola (contains baked sunflower, pumpkin seeds, almond flakes)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Add 1/2C (150-180g) hot water to base ingredients. Cover 2-3 minutes and stir well.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Need more guide to make this, watch this video.
Try them out and don't forget to tag us @gobasix #gobasixfood #eatsmarter