Flourless Chocolate-Mug Brownie in 2 Minutes (GF,V)
Just when you thought you found the "perfect" muffin or brownie, we took our Chocolate Goji pack to greater heights - FLOURLESS, GLUTEN-FREE, LOW CALORIE (170kcal or less), made with NUTRITIOUS 100% whole food ingredients, to give your morning a chocolat-y deliciousness.
That's not all, only 2 minutes, warm and fresh when you're ready to eat :)
Now, you want to skip the flour-based and sugar loaded muffin sitting in the cafe for days and discover how easy to make your own below!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1)
- 1 packet of GO BASIX Chocolate Goji
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 4 Tbs / 8 regular dinner spoon of milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp of raw cocoa powder
(Optional) : 3 tsp of chopped walnuts & chocolate chips
- Mix well all the dry ingredients in a microwave / oven proof dish or mug
- Add milk and mix well
- Microwave for 2 minutes on "high" and enjoy!
- Line your mug / dish with oil if you prefer to remove the brownie from the mug rather than eating straight from it
- Other topping ideas : ice cream, yoghurt, berries, or drizzle with chocolate sauce
Nutrition Tips : Use a plant milk like almond mylk that is fortified with calcium (offers approximately 120 mg calcium per 100 mL serving).
Watch our YouTube video below to see how we made this.
Give it a TRY and comment below how it went for you! Share this blog with your friends if you like it as much as we love sharing with you <3
Don't forget to tag us @gobasix or #gobasixfood.
Shop this ingredient : GO BASIX Chocolate Goji Pack-of-6
If you like this, you might like this recipe too : Flourless Coconut Latte Brownies (Gluten-Free, Vegan)